The Darebin Basketball Association offers the popular Aussie Hoops entry-level skills development program for kids aged 5-10 years.
As an accredited Aussie Hoops centre, we draw on our experienced and certified coaches to run sessions combining both fun filled games and training activities.
The emphasis is on kids having fun while learning fundamental skills such as dribbling and passing. Children are split into groups to ensure everyone has fun no matter what their age or ability.
Our Aussie Hoops program is run at the Darebin Community Sports Stadium, 857 Plenty Road, Reservoir.
- weekly programs during school term
- official Aussie Hoops gear for new participants
- a fun and safe environment for children to learn and develop their basketball skills
Tuesdays at 5pm – we welcome our new and returning Hoopers aged 8 to 10
Thursdays at 4.30pm – we welcome our new and returning Hoopers aged 5 to 7
To register for our Aussie Hoops program:
- Cost: $105 new participant / $85 returning participant
- Registration link:
- Starts Tuesday 20th July (8-10 year olds) and Thursday 22nd July (5-7 year olds). Sessions run for 8 weeks.
Alternatively, you can find our programs by searching on the Aussie Hoops website:
- go to www.aussiehoops.com.au/find-a-program/
- enter postcode 3084
- select Darebin Community Sports Stadium