Want to play Rep basketball with the Ivanhoe Darebin Knights?
We have a strong development program headed by coaching director Michael Follacchio and are looking for eager, talented players of all ages to try out for our teams.
What you need to do
You are required to:
- register to attend by completing the registration form at Register for Tryouts
- attend all tryouts for your age group—if you are unable to attend all the sessions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- bring a permission to train form to the first try out—if you are currently registered with another VJBL association. The form is available from the VJBL website – Permission to Train form (PDF)
On the day of the tryouts, you should;
- arrive early
- bring a basketball, water bottle and dark and light singlets or a reversible singlet.
Where you need to go
All tryouts will be at:
- the Darebin Community Sports Stadium, 857 Plenty Rd, Reservoir.
If you have any questions or need further information please send an email to email@example.com